Poor Grammar

Paradoxical punctuation 
Juxtaposition statement
Analysis 
Parody
Maybe
America
Utopia
Illinois
Land of Lincoln
Land of freedom
Nothing can stop me
Intuition
Heartfelt emotion
Bittersweet memory
That drips like honey
Or feels like a bee that stings
That floats like a butterfly
But I'm not the greatest
Like Muhammed Ali
I simply try to do great things
And stay creative
And make it challenging
I try to keep it simple
Without overstating my pain
Or being too elusive 
Or too la de da
And over describing 
Or Shoo Be Doo la la
And la de da de 
Who has come to party
I'm still the same kid from the block
And I guess you can say I did it all
For Hip hop- Pop Rock and Rock Electric funky grooves And Jazz Dance Madonna 
And dancefloors But I'm still the same kid Near Perry Drug store
And Jimmy's Drive In
Parisi's 
And Osco Jewel
And Midway
Palos Heights 
Hickory Hills
Burbank
Plainfield 
Chitown
NYC excursions
The same kid from the block
Excuse me for my poor Grammar
Forgive me for my sense of Parody
Intergalactic furor
And ultimately mediocrity
I'm not the king of anything
I'm still ill and the same kid from the block
And I'm Greek
I'm full.of spirit and endless kefi

Popular Posts