Open your Heart

My power of a word 
Maybe weak bland or vanilla to you
But to me sounds like a rhapsody
Of melancholy heaven and nirvana
And greatness with a veil, a barrier,
And sheen Unlike what you do
Like much seen between an intimate Exchange behind two screens
I allow you close but not close enough
To hurt me
And ultimately you hear what you want 
To hear
And you see what you want to see
How can life be so tragic for you 
Why can't you open your heart to me
I long for a older man with big arms
And a hairy chest
And huge balls
And waves of milk
That cover and splatter me 
Inside and outside
But there is more than meets the eye
Is he handsome or kind
Is he a good person
Will he open a door
Or let the other guy do it
There's always more
But you say screw it
Fuck it
It is what it is
Whatever will be will be
But I command attention
Demand respect
And we can coexist happily
Lovingly
But that's only if you read this
I don't want anything
But...
For you to open your heart to me 

Popular Posts