Miles Away

Everytime I see your face I melt 
Like nothing has taken place between us
We never ever fought 
We never argued
And now we're miles apart
You live how you choose
And you've chosen for yourself
And I'm on my brand new start
Risk taking and double dares
Blooming and groomed 
To handsome whipped up smart
Dapper gent
My thinning hair windswept
And now that your gone 
Miles away 
I crumble to my knees and pray
I see your picture
And I admit I'd tumble for you
I don't really believe in karma
Because there are many people
Walking around unscathed
For their actions and behavior
I guess what I'm saying is that I'm afraid
What if we never see each other again
Is it too late?
This is why 
I kneel down and pray
Now that you are far 
And we are apart
And we are so many miles away

Popular Posts