Love is Anarchy

I agree there should be a society/
Of no judgement/ And no beef/ For another's life choice/ And whatever one decides to do/ For amusement/ But I also wonder/ What will happen/ If the decay sets in/ with no lines to cross/ what will exactly excite us then/ This is my conclusion/ There will be a return to liberalism/ and a return to conservatism/ and anarchy/ and I, respectfully now say I welcome it because there it is- as a season/ This hatred is too much to take/ Love is anarchy/ And Rebel has said it on this date/ Rebel yells call for: More more more/ And church bells fell/ No more no more no more/ Love is anarchy...
How far will we go if we do it?/ 
How much self control will we use?
If we only have to choose between being limitless and living within the law?!?
Love is Anarchy.

Popular Posts