Just be me

I went deep sea diving for the heart 
Of the ocean 
I came back
I saw Jack
Drank my Similac
And put on my diaper
Now forgive me for my crazy notions
I'll light my cigarette
And drink my potion
I'll have my dinner 
And I'll have my portions
Salty like the sea 
And the ocean spray 
The taste of cranberry 
And water all day
I went deep sea diving for the heart 
Of the ocean
I'll kill some wax
Spit on tracks 
Came back with shells
I tried into my tracks
And I whip em back and forth
And I open the door
To my mind 
And leave behind the past
A sapphire or a blue diamond
I'll jump in a volcano for a red diamond
Or a canary yellow- firey orange citrine
But I got to do with what I have 
And that's just be me 
The world can be so mean and cruel
If you don't have your underwear
As outerwear
You cease being cool
As you don't exist
But I did that already
You can cease and desist
It's permanent 
And cemented in your mind
The way I shake and girate and wiggle 
And bounce on rhymes and floors
Is something of a spectacle 
I am never bored
And when you are done doing your chores
You can cum real quick
I need a drink of water
And you need to spit
I dove in the ocean for the heart of the sea
But I have to do with what I have here at home and just be me!

Popular Posts