It's Serious

Why you jealous?
Why you curious?
That you can't even make it?
That you can't even fake it?
That you can't even take it?
That you are hungry and thirsty?
And you blow me...
When you are really parched...
You can ask your Mom if it hurts in her ass
When I fuck her energetically
While your Dad watches pathetically
And bends over for mines
And I still spit semen drenched rhymes
Into your eyes
And into your face
But this has probably got to be my fave
Really
Wait a minute
Still ah not your time yet
You can have me
But not for free
For a fee
You can be everything
And anything you want to be
Don't be mad
Just pay the price
I'll give you the best ass you ever had
But you want my dick
You'll have to pay more 
For me to handle that
And work it
Clap that ass
Show me how you twerk it 
It's serious
Let have it 
It's serious
It's serious

Popular Posts