Into the Groove

We have been too close for some time
It's time we part ways to see if you'll be 
Mine... This is music and sonic poetry
Pop art or abstract jazz electronic moods,
Come on give me a beat and see how 
I move into the groove... There is no stopping me... There is no stopping you..
Give me a beat... Can't resist it... There is no stopping what we about to do.. Music can be such a celebration... Unlock the door of your imagination... Never felt like this before...Come on DJ play what I'm waiting for... Come on let's take a spin on the floor... Come on DJ youre the one I adore. Let me sit on lap and feel your tool
Get behind the turntable and I'll prove myself to you. Into the groove come on let me hear you say it such exuberance from The Madonna You just can't fake it. Your angel in disguise I can see it in your eyes.
Into the groove with mi amore. Let's hope Madonna can outlast these weak human beings and give us some more....

Popular Posts