Don't take me for granted

Don't take me for granted...
Don't think I'm not wanted....
By your crew (invincible one)....
Had so many pockets full of dough
Baker's sin and invisible
Tried to leave my stain on the art
My graffiti pop abstract simple art
I'm starting to feel so useless 
And hopeless 
Can you help me to address this? 
I need to speak more deeply 
About the pain others feel
And destigmatize the field 
Of treating mental illness
The result is some may think
I'm a know it all
I'm not a doctor 
But I know what works for me 
And that is not for everyone
I thought I'd get creative 
And have a little fun
But you can't play games
With someone's life
Indirectly and presume 
It's all wonderful
People suffer so much
And are plagued by demons
That can't but try to overcome
One day we will rise
We will tell them all
It was all worth it
My pain and failures 
And my success and triumphs
We actually deserve it
It's so wonderful
We truly do deserve it
The good life
And we're worth it...

Popular Posts