Diamonds

Shine bright like a diamond
So fly and I'm rhyming
Got rocks and I'm climbing
Mountain tops and I'm high
And can't stop cuz I'm fly
Fresh dope and graffiti pop art
Bubble letters icon 
Adidas jump start
Two chains and studs
Versace watch
With Gucci socks
Hermes handbag
With keys and locks
Shine bright like a diamond
So bright and it's nice 
And I'm near my end of what I dreamt of
Dreams come true 
Pimps up
But don't sell no woman
When she can sell you like one of her herd
Of sheep and goats as if you haven't heard
She can wine and dine you and turn it up 
Quick such fire and it's dire it's over so quit
You don't need to sell a woman to get stuff
You need to let these girls come up
And if she feel like being a freak and sells it on the weekend we'll honestly it's none of your business... Your don't deserve an award for being a ho or a virgin.. so act and behave as you already did know that fact and just be a gentleman before she throws her pimp hand up and gives you a snack on that fine back side... And if your lucky when she takes you to the hotel circus freak show I'll be performing inside on my trapeze I hope I don't sneeze and I last. I last for hours and somebody told you that. I know you know but I had to repeat it and since I'm the golden boy
I simply breathe and that's my sex appeal if you can believe it but I have nothing more to say to you. I'm boundless... Limitless... Get to your unconsciousness
Subversive subconsciousness and real consciousnesses and it's none of your business- you better believe it. We are the master you are the slave I say it even though I'm submissive I'm pebbles and you are bam bam through a bone in my cave. Shine bright like a diamond- This is where I'm at right now at your feet like a concubine geisha giggling and dazzling you with entertainment but alas I shouldn't perform and be silent. Shine bright like a diamond. I hope you realize my attributes..
My humor my character my wit my irony.
My desire to please. Shine bright like a diamond and give all those diamonds to me.

Popular Posts