Boy Toy

We are not supposed to judge crime
Murder, betrayal, divorce, abuse,
Deviancy of any kind, but I still do have 
The right to have an opinion and to me this is not fire or heat. Or sublime magic, 
Or anything for me. I choose goodness..
Good vibes, kindness, love and passion,
I'm tired of idol worship of drug dealers,
And worthless idiots with no talent...
I need love, but I won't trade my soul away to have some... I gets plenty... And I pray to the Son- the Savior, Jesus Christ. God, 
The Virgin Mother. The Holy Spirit that fills me up inside. And I feel joy and yes I lust for men and I'm a man and I am their little toy. And that doesn't stop me for I am their Boy Toy. I need love, but I won't trade my soul away to get some. I gets plenty. I believe in God and you don't. You really do get none. Nada zip. Estoy loco Me llamo Pedro. Voy ala casa to meet my man.
Hasta mañana. Avrio I'll see him to turn me out over and over and over again.
I'm boy toy and he can't resist what I offer up to him.

Popular Posts