Your feet on the ground.....

Sky fits travel 
So fly it
Touch the sun 
Is what my mind told me
I'll go with my father
And I'll hide it
I'll craft my wings 
Decieve human beings
Thought I could touch the sun
And I wouldn't melt
Heaven forbid I'm not super human
The tale of Ikarus
And there was no survivor
When you think that you belong
Above the people where you come from
You can not buy it
You can not try it
You can not stop it
It's where your destined to be
Melted on the ground in a puddle 
Or deep beneath the sea
The tale of man's plight is so worrisome
You can try to achieve the impossible
You can reach for the stars as long as when you dance on the floor and on ur feet
You simply realize to be the better person 
In most situations you be the good person 
U are and occasionally dance on your feet


Popular Posts