Volcanic Vespertino

Volcanic eruption
I refrain from riding the horse
To the other side of the country
And gathering donkeys and baloney
Lava like liquid
Squirming out like milk from a piñata
And solely being my only source 
Of substance and cleaning water
Baptismal Abismal
Oppression and racial banter follows too
Xenophobia and homophobia
Follows me to you 
From here to Zion
To slave trade and hip hop speech
We are in the nation of millions
And no they are not monkeys 
The birth of the black planet
Whether in chiffon crepe or silk and wool
Cashmere weave or spun cotton 
Kentai clothes and vespers
Preaching every Sunday
That we make it through 
The preachings of the minister
Who feeds off your soul
And tell you there is no God
Because he read in the paper
And already made his paper and currency
And the paupers clutch on to their Good
News Bible and King James Version text
While hell and heaven is coming
For whom it shall never rest
Volcanic 
Seduction
I don't harbor any judgement
I am reclining on my sofa as I write this
I don't care if you think we all will explode
The world of no judgement is near
By the grace of God
My soul is still however unsold

Popular Posts