To Him

I realize I'm good...
I'm doing better..
I ate some good food....
I'm having some coffee...
And I'm being needy for my cigarettes....
I'm having my treats....
And turns out I'm not that desperate....
I can handle rejection...
Truth be told I thought I was molested;
By a priest then an older man,
Date rape is a distant vague memory...
I realize I'm good...
I'm not plagued by voices...
And things I cannot change...
No abnormal brain structure...
No abnormal brain transmitters..
Nothing wrong with my brain...
I guess my problems began... 
With stress and trauma...
From my childhood...
And I may be a fucked up personality...
A shy sweet kid that always 
Wanted to be a poutana....
But I am just good...
That's all I ever wanted to truly be....
And maybe there is real love...
Out there waiting for me...
I have my faith in the sweet Lord...
May he always embrace me....
I have proclaimed my love for him...
May he take me..
To Him..

Popular Posts