To gifts from God and his entire family

My one biggest regret in life
Is that I was so overwhelmed 
By my own feelings although I was happy
I was crushed that my crush found another
But I was honest as much to say 
She was beautiful and sexy
And as long as I longed to say 
I'm happy or congratulations or hello
Without any alterior motive
I should probably leave well enough alone
They have humored me long enough
But I've always longed for Greek friends
Yet I avoid and hate Greek people
They have the rest of their lives to behold
The fruits of their labour
And I don't dismiss happiness or love
I wished I could have said this 
To my former crush 
Ultimately my best friend
But I realize I must repent for my sins
Because I was guilty of lust
I surely could never compete
And happily I'm proud of him
Even if he never reads this
I'm truly happy he has her with her brother
Oh so drop dead gorgeous and fine
Makes me want to put on Stevie Wonder
I hope I don't start committing crimes
And wind up getting rejected trying 
To seduce him- the electric chair is waiting
For me- Dancer in the Dark
I'm so used to this
I have been waiting
But I will be good
I will restrain myself from desire
And being bothersome to amazing people
Who truly don't deserve me pestering them
They don't deserve it
But alas it's a regret that I fucked up 
My friendship
But two were at fault
That is the conclusion
So I will be happy for others 
As I have always been
And hopefully my karma 
Will come from a vault
And it will be me reclaiming my sanity
And healing my kind heart within
But I realize there are those with a kinder
Heart than me I thank then on my hands
And knees and this is the conclusion
Even though good friends grow apart
They can be happy for each other
And kindness should not be neglected
Or abused for it is solid gold
Besides your family
That you should always treasure
And let the miracles of life unfold
For you to behold them and as a sad
String quartet or symphony 
The ballad of the lonely hunter 
Lives within me
Or Adult entertainment star
Makeup artist, liar 
Or next greatest farther distance 
Between me and you 
This is just my thank you
I'll leave you alone
I may be strange but I do have a good heart- and so do all of you
I wish you the best in your next endeavors
And continued success and thriving
Under the Lord's Guidance
This is how much you mean to me
Many blessings to you (plural)
Thank you for being so kind to me
And that I last spoke to you the day 
Of my Grandmother's funeral....

And if you read this your wife is truly amazing I don't talk to her to keep tabs on you- you can believe me. But I will leave well enough alone I only want to tell you how happy I am for you that her. And so the story goes. Well we'll never talk. We will never see each other again. But thank you for being kind to me!  I wish you and all of you the very best. You deserve your life of happiness. God bless!

Popular Posts