The opinion of fools

I need to speak more freely and be free of all this poison toxins in my mind plaguing my mouth and thoughts. I need to take responsibility for all the things I do and say and not be a monster that should hide.
I need to have a special place where I can be myself and let all my hurt and worry subside. I need to be gay and dress up in a heel and frilly punk rock statement and rock my Scooby Doo tee. Where the humans are the monsters and ghosts.
And the enemy. But I'm not a xenophobe.
I'm not a moron like someone named nameless. For he should not be named. He gave us covid and this economy and it's really simply stated that once America was great. But America was always great.
Still is and not because of him. He may have said the system is a set up and somewhat rigged. But he's a joke. He told us to drink chlorox bleach. And to you he is magnificent. He almost higher than the Pope. To you he is greater than sliced bread. But I guess that's a matter of opinion. The opinion of fools. 

Popular Posts