The ocean waves

The ocean waves gave me a way to say:
I'm sorry; Anyway, I go I say it to everyone; 
I know- I'm sorry that I was selfish and didn't delay my anticipation for the trivial pursuit of material things; I can wear make up and wigs... I can style lashes and cover my skin. But, lately;  I feel like in black face
And decieving to win the game... I must confess my sins... I am impatient and rude and full of attitude. I roll rocks by the river..
And I'm not to punk rock or filled with gratitude... I am emersed by entertainment.. I sit back and revel...
I don't have personality deficiency... Or inferiority complex bothering me...
I have stress and trauma a little PTSD...
I have depression and voices making me withdraw into sleep. I need to have the power to fight it for me.. I need to be honest. I need to keep my soul clean...
And if this helps so be it... I stand by what I say. But it is different for you as it is different for me... How can any other beautiful word compare to the waves of the ocean or the sea. I'm still fight my battle... But I cleanse myself by the sea.

Popular Posts