prosperity

With the support of family and a few kind souls. I am not hearing voices. I hope I can say I finally let that go. That they never return. That I'm not plagued by demons.
And assuming and pondering the obsurd.
I can say thank you to medicine and my doctor and to prayer. And to my own peculiar way. That I never gave up.
And now I can say. I'm better than before that I gave myself closure. And I have many new projects ahead- I hope I can keep my head and my heart filled with love. I hope I can keep myself from pondering death when I have so many years to claim and set my sights upon em all. I hope I find my own little night in shining armor. But till then I won't hold my breath. One day at a time is all I can rest my thoughts upon on and in. Hopefully the fruits of my labour will prosper. And the voices will end.

Popular Posts