Oh I'm not gonna cry
You are ever so clingy and emotional
I'm not gonna cry anymore oh
Ugh huh I've been liberated from my shackles and from this prison
I won't walk into anymore
I've seen the glorious light of the Lord and my Savior. My one true love God and all the gifts hes given to me. I will walk freely with my head held high. I'll do it happily I will preach and pray dutifully. I won't suffer anyone and I wont judge another for no one's perfect. I won't use that as an excuse to eliminate garbage. I won't give into the serpent.But I won't give in to you heathen. You are not worth my time or my state of freedom. That's all in my mind. You can like how I live or careless what I'm worth if you were a proper gentleman you know what I'm worth. You have nothing to offer but craziness. I got rid of all that. I take my pills and all of my medicine quick. I will rejoice as I am free merely living on the planet happily. My happiness doesn't depend on another but I'm happy for others. I'm free and I am happy.

Popular Posts