nothing new

I don't know why I feel this way, but I have been longing and searching near and far.
I don't know why I behave this way I'm single and content not looking for a hook up. Up in bars. Or chasing stars and not  dreaming of riches and money to count.
And they won't take you far. I don't seek anything I hope you all live happily and leave me the fuck alone. I have lived and lived and done plenty of things by my self
Completely on my own. I don't owe you anything you can complain of my venom but the truth is you know why I'm laughing at you. I don't laugh all the time but I was right and I guess it was up to you and me.
I see clearly it was me who said and warned and told the truth but you used me for you to gain access to get close to who you wanted to and I truly feel sorry for you.
I'm completely on my own. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't hate you. Im good with me now. So who know what will.come to me. I'm just living simply now with my Gucci and Gaultier and Versace. But I guess that's not new to you. 

Popular Posts