Hollow type of person

Hollow little person
Will you willow and bend and shift
Will you cower to opinions baby
So do you get my drift
I don't see anything relevant about you
I don't see this eminence about you
I don't see this current fight
Will bring you greater thanks
I don't need to thank you for telling me 
What your thoughts of life have been 
I am not a racist
I am not theif
I am not evil monster
Why are you doing this to me
I have grown old
My life has been circumcized
And as the days grow longer
The faggots become wild
I say this with a little irony
I'm a fag myself 
And I don't usually use such a term
But with every little turn in life
The faggots become more obsurd
One day they want marriage
One day they want kids and benefits
One day they want a normal life
Then they have it and only as I already knew something would follow
Little hollow one
They would divorce themselves from reality and become wild and obsurd
They would return to their roots 
And I am the seed
I am the Alpha and Omega
Everything started with me 

Popular Posts