Heroes Monsters and Myths

Heroes, monsters and myths,
Can you riddle me this?
You would break your back;
To get in my ass,
But you say I don't have a clit;
Egos, girlfriends and a bitch,
I'm grateful for one ride or die chick
Who owes nothing to me 
Not even a hello
And I'm sure I'm driving her mad and sic
I'm not sick or demented 
Or get my kicks from living vicariously
Through other's lives and I can promise
You it
I'm not the it
I have stamina
And patience
I won't be made fun of in the end
But I need to leave people alone
Because I can wear out my welcome
Truthfully very quick
So I will retire on a glass lemonade
Or some iced tea as as I bump some Safe
And paint with oils or acrylics
I just need to buy a canvas
And release my vision
I better get to it quick
Because I'm lazy and I truly do know it

Popular Posts