Heavenly boy

Remember when you left me there to die
Remember when you left me there to cry
Remember I am lonely and alone at night
But I'm not bitter- I am stronger...
Than the other guys... I will not plot out your demise... I'm much stronger than the other guys... I do not know the reason why you left all alone for me to die of tears...
But I washed them away with all my fears..
And I did Infront of peers and family...
Now I know who has my side and I am fine.. fine you win the accomplishments
And awards but I don't care to have none..
I'm an outsider that's always been welcome but I choose to stay away
It allows me to keep my brain okay and love what I love and enjoy success and have a bit of happiness. Remember when you said I'd cry. I cry every single night.
Tears of joy. Thank you heavenly boy in the sky. Thank you heavenly boy.

Popular Posts