Fantasy

I want to meet a guy 
Who is dapper and fine
Looks good in a suit or pair of jeans
And a muscle tee
With something big, long, and thick 
Between his thighs
With massive balls
And after all I am slut
Who really doesn't believe in love 
I just believe in sweat and that's only 
According to you
But I let go of this 
So one day I'll meet him
And he'll spray me in his load
Fill me with his love 
And get me so crazy I forget
I'm already crazy and I might just get wet
But I won't hold my breath
There is no love for me 
I'll just hold onto my fantasy 
Dream lover come rescue me
I've been up
I've been down
I've been everywhere 
And I found nothing and now
I'm left with my left hand grip
And trying not to do it 
And I say I already quit
Masturbating
But I'll hold on to my fantasy

Popular Posts