As you weep

As you weep for me
As I shed my tears
And shed my fears
I am sincere
Everytime you whisper to me
Everytime you listen to me
Everytime he slithers away
Everytime you glisten to me
When I pray
I have got to say
Thank you
For all you do
I've got my own back
But you have got mine too
Thank you
Thank you
I don't deserve a prize, a reward, 
Or a cookie
For the monster of overzealousness
Will come and reveal his jealousness
And darker imagery will be pictured 
And imagined when I live in the light
Of the Lord..
We will overcome and come together
One day for the sake of the children
One day for the sake of our Lord
One day for the sake of the Holy Father
One day for we are born to die
And as weep and cry
We will dry our tears
And live our immortal life
In a kingdom in the sky

Popular Posts