Trivial Pursuit

Hickory dickery doc
I fell in love with a cock
He crows and rages in the morning time
I think I'm in love with a cop
This time
It might be fire fighter or a soldier 
I can be a damsel in distress
I put on my lipstick 
And I'm already wearing fishnets and heels
But here he comes he is wearing a lace dress....
So off I go to the gym and the grocery store....
To find a new cock 
One that I can adore
Maybe it will be clerk or trainer
Or who knows....
A pizza delivery man at the door
But I swear if I see one more feather
I swear I will pull my sweater 
Over my head and vomit
I've said this all before...
I'll be on the hunt for dick and cock
And condoms and whip cream
But if I see a speck of glitter 
I'll be gone with the quicks
If he mentions Doctor Spock, Doctor
I'll search for another stick
I'll search for a mightier one
One that hopefully doesn't cum too quick
I'll search for another cock
All this for my love for dick
And I don't hesitate to say it

Popular Posts