Tell me

Tell me why I am waiting for someone to cut me down from this rope. Is there anyone who will clean up all the blood from my latest cut. Is there someone who loves me? Tell me why I am waiting for the sun to come up everyday when in the evening I prowl and prance my life away.
I'm so bored and out of my mind and I'm running out of time. I am living for love and distractions. I am not a pessimist. 
But a non reactive pacifist.
Why am I waiting for a new day?
Why am I looking for an escape from my pain? Tell me why it's unfair to you when I suffer blindly and take my pill. Did you know by now over that hill. I'm older and bolder than once I was before. But I made a vow to God and myself I won't give in. I won't give up. I won't give it up or break apart Jack and Jill. I made a vow to be a good personable person. I'm working there still. I may be a lot of many things. But I am a man of my word. And I'm working on it...still.

Popular Posts