love/hate

I'm in a love/ hate relationship
With myself....
I'm in a strange place; currently,
I can do without criticism...
I can do without blame
And pointing fingers
I suffer the same itis
I haven't always played safe
Not by choice
It was robbed from me
No, I don't have aids
And I don't want your social disease
I'm not a pedophile
I am sure I am a sinner
But I don't suffer from evil things
You have a lot to say behind my back
You have gone out of your way to stab me
U have everything to gain by circumstance
You have played your game viciously
I'm not God
I'm not Jesus
I'm not holy in anyway
I'm not from the other isle
And there is more to say
I won't come to be a queen
When the queen is dead 
You can take that from me
When are in the gutterand tiarss
It's too late
Such is fate
I dont want to collapse anymore
I'm closing the door behind me 
It's too late
You sealed your fate
I'm letting go of this for relief.
I'm letting go of this for the state of my being and chi.




Popular Posts