Blessed

We are blessed

Daylight comes yes

Fortunes change

We have met

The story is still the same

And step by step

We have gone from friends

To lovers

Then it went away

Heaven sent are memories

Of those by gone days

I don't regret much of nothing with you

I don't profess perfection either

I don't convalesce about my past

I am still in that mood

I hope one day you change your mind

And we get in our groove

We are blessed

We are fortunate

We went from friends to lovers 

And I'll never forget

Some day the night will come

You will be all alone

You will think of me, baby

And you will see 

I will come to your bed

I will carry you in my arms

And rest your head on my shoulder

I will be romantic 

I will be the one you dreamt of in ur head

But with you we can do nothing

And time feels full

It is to me 

So perfect

We are blessed

We have two legs and two arms

And a heart beating in our chest

Don't run from the feelings you feel

The last time I did not forget

But God has blessed us to love each other

Even from afar

That's what I feel with every breath I take

And deep with in my chest

My heart aches for you

I was blessed to know you

Now I will let you rest 

Rest in eternal peace

But one day we will meet in the sky

And we will be happy 

With each other company

I truly have no regrets

I spent my time with you 

And in my faith 

That is matrimony

I haven't said about my test

Of living life without you

But I can say I am blessed

That I fell in love with the salt of the earth

And I'm no longer blue

I'm cry tears of joy and comfort

That I fell in love with you

Everything is far from perfect

But atleast I knew you




Popular Posts