Violent Blonde

Here is an example of a violent blonde.
Villainous and skinny that smelled like fruit and Violet Blonde. Which reminds me of J'adore by Cristian Dior; just more champagne, and more bubble fizzy, and a bit more lush and pink. But it doesn't matter what you think. He is a violent blonde, and that person is me. My lips are stained by coraile plum by YSL beauty.
Sometimes Rachel by Francois Nars. Other times My Cousin Rachel by Gucci. I kill them softly in the night. I sing songs, and swerve hips and speak delicious firey delights. I still have some D&G, but I normally wear Versace and Dries Van Noten. I sometimes carve myself and hyperventilate at night. After my evening prowl I wear hunter or forest green with a scarf and jewelry. I hypnotize my prey with my movement and I'm fully shaved and smooth. I concentrate on pleasure and delay myself pleasure to get them going and I feel so used. But I wouldn't trade it for anything I can't help but feel so moved.
I fall in love. And after the dance, I just kill them which I mean their memory. I am a violent blonde. And so far I'm proud of what I've done.

Popular Posts