So long long farewells

Been adjusted to the climate
As calamitous as the water waves
I cannot say I'm here to stay
Be bold heavenly angel
Be strong proud rock
So long long farewells
The time will not stop
Or come to catch up to you
I'm here to say 
We all will survive to see another day
Goodbye to shallow graves
For all eternity
I must profusely flow with the love profusion-
I must abandon my indecisiveness
I must let go of my confusion
And let down my guard
And feel avante garde
So be my witness
I'll fly high to the sun
And feel my wings melt off 
Like Ikarus
So long long farewells
Drinking barrels of the finest wine
Eating plenty of deliciousness
And smoking feather light cigarettes
I feel my wings sheered off
Just like a pegasus like creature
Or is that I'm Ikarus
I can't touch the sun
And I guess I'm done
But atleast I had my fun

Popular Posts