Memories of your touch

Embracing me in the moonlight
Memories of your touch
Linger throughout the day
Killing me softly with your words
And your arms are so masculine and hairy
Your physique is impossible
Your mystique is so unnerving
I know I'm needy so much
But I feel I'm deserving
Shine so bright 
And sweat so much
Bump and grind
Fill me whole
Tell me I'm the one you want to hold
We can light the candles
We can burn incense and chant:
 Oh-Um and Ugh Egh and Mmmmm Yeah
We can be proud that we love each other
So much
I want this more
As you hurt me
I can't get enough
Put your spell on me
And put me in a trance
I am submissive
And I belong to what's inside
Of your pants

All this desire for one thing
It's not your heart, my heart's craving you
And what could be if I was a slave to you

Popular Posts