I'd like to try

I like to think that I'm evolved and an example of the species and race growing towards enlightenment and a place in his good grace but I have fallen. I have lost my way. I pray to make it through today. I must wake up in a better spirit and be ready to face the challenges of today. And make it better for myself and my own expectations of myself. But I must let go of expectation.
And find my way to His grace. I must pray.
I must find my way to a better institution of learning of healing my spirit than the latest fashions and trends that have no place on me in no truly fashionable way.
For the disposable material possessions don't replace my faith in you. I must find my way through the darkness into the light. I must replace my thirst for things with a locket or a keepsake of value. Rather than shop for steak knives and new dish patterns and lipstick oils and balms.
I must have forgotten my way. I must try to go on and harder than before to find a way to pray. And make it through today.

Popular Posts