I get so lonely

I walked through the valley and the meadow/ I get so lonely/ and I could use some sleep/ I travel in hunger and I use my know how/ to travel to you/ I could weep/ endlessly/ I could shed a tear for every lifetime I've spent on my calloused blistered feet/ I walked to malliant mail box/ There was no return stamps in the steeping pile of envelopes and packages/
No cinnamon caramel coffee with sweet cream/ I've lost my desire and my abandon/ No mourning in the morning and thunder calls to me/ when it rains/ I feel so relieved/ I walked through the valley and the meadow/ And I get so lonely- I could weep/ fervently/ I walk further to my bed/ where I can rest and sleep to dream/
I walk further into nightmares and scream/ for the police to help me/ I walk down the stairs for a glass of water/ but it doesn't comfort me/ The voices from my nightmare are so chilling/ I walk to my bedroom/ where I see myself sleeping/ I see my self crawling/ on the walls/and hanging upside down/ on the ceiling/ I wonder when I will fall/ and return to my sweet dreams.

Popular Posts