Hyper Ballad

I don't need to to find a rhythm and beat/ And a melody in everything I write, sing/
Dance, talk, or hear 
Have longed long for time to be/
Anywhere but here/
So I can disappear/
And only to reappear when it matters/
To be resolute and abundantly clear/

My mind has long, longed for clarity/
And I want my mental faculties/ 
To be strong/ 
I wonder if I'm just bored/
Of correct and right and wrong/
I continue to sing a song/
One of humiliation and neglect/
Regret and hurt/
Hatred and Heavenly delight/
Passion and ultimately about life/

I'm a little insecure about my work/
I have long forgotten to tell my story/
I can't only emote about my life/ 
And my interest in interests/ 
Interestingly enough I'm withdrawn/
I could share more/
But I'm sure it would be boring/

Everything I do- I construct/
Almost like a song/
And I don't know if it would be correct/
I'm bored of the concept of right/
And wrong/
I rarely get upset anymore/
I grown far past the feeling/

I'm living life/ 
And for now I'm just revealing/
Another layer/
Another skin/
Another flesh/
Another time/ 
Another moment/
Or fleeting second of a minute/
In this hyper ballad of melancholy/
And sorted story of my life/

When I am discovered/
And/ or long forgotten/
I would of said that I have held/
On to the past for far too long/
I would have been a pest/
A filthy ant/
A dirty queen/
I wouldn't have let my feelings rest/
And now I should be sleeping....

 

Popular Posts