Disco Stick

Holding power/ Like no other before/ There is no other like this/ That opens up the back door/ To my paradise/ I feel it/ On the inside/ In the inside/ You are my disco stick/ Throbbing/ Pulsing/ Racing/ Pounding/ Stomping/ Breaking my tightness/ I'm for you/ I hold you in my hand/ And stroke it/ What will release/ I know I will find my inner peace with you/
Although nothing is peaceful/ I use you to write and I end up in pieces/ Then you come at night/ And ferocious static waves come alive/ And I am restored/ You have so much power in the midnight hour/ Now open up the door/ I'll use my imagination/ I'll love and use my disco stick/ and make my proclamations/ I once dreamt of perfect blue/ This can happen to you/ I once dreamt of berries and cherries/ And whipped up iridescent pink and white/
But translucent and sticky/ What a messy fight/ But I'm still in lust for you/ I hope you keep on coming/ So I can do something with that as well/ I drink/ Eat/ Sleep/ And wear your ink all over me/ For two hours each day/ I have my cake and eat it too/ you can eat my fresh baked goods/ I have lots of candy/ As long as you supply sugar and syrup/ We will always be dandy/ We will alright/ Just promise to come to me tonight.

Popular Posts