Dirty

Don't struggle to be happy
That's what the wise man said to me
Don't forsake your karma
Just hold on to the light
That's what our future could be
Hold on to your faith and use it soley
When you're tested and trials of late Become too much for you to fathom
You may truly need it some day
It may burden your soul- you must prove
You have him with you- that He's there
That He's with you all along
Your only desire should be good virtues
What's wrong with this psalm
I'm chanting it so damn long
I trying to clear my consciousness
And get unconcious to find out
Where I belong
Oh sky above will you shelter me?
Thee storm has been long coming for me
I need you now
Please Shelter me
I need your love
Come on please Help me
I need to feel you weep on me
I need to feel your rain cleanse me
I need to feel relief
I need to feel your rain cleanse me

Popular Posts