You hold the key

I don't need to take everything so deep.
And serious. I can seriously just take the tip, of the fountain pen. And write casually.
I don't need seek deeper meaning in this.
It is what it is. And I just do it casually.
I'll keep my head up. I will not cry.
I will let all the pain and hurt inside of me die. I won't be so heart broken. I will leave the door to my heart open. I will hold the key. And give it you. Why don't you come next to me. Put your head on my shoulder, baby, things can't get any worse. The worst thinking is that life is a curse. I want to feel pleasure. I want to feel joy. I want to feel biss. I want to feel ecstasy. I want to feel happiness. But the problem is always "I want" + "I need". I need to change this.
I'm giving you the key. Walk in through the door to my heart and take residence. You hold the key- to my heart. Let's get this started. Move in to my heart. You do move me. You hold the key to my broken heart.


Popular Posts