Willpower

I can't dance/
I can't sing/
I can't write/
I do my thing/
But that doesn't stop me/
From releasing my energy/
That doesn't stop me or my dreams/
I can't cook/
I can't speak/
I can't hear or move/
Will anyone help me/
I can't think/
But that doesn't stop my dreams/
I have feelings/
I'm not strong/
I am weak/
I am another freak show/
I am so wrong/
Where do I belong/
What's happened to me/
And what is happening/
Is it in your castle where I grovel @ ur feet/ Is it at your red carpet affair/
While I'm dining on what you're wearing/
Is it at the picture show/
Oh how I love the pretty pictures/
But behind those smiles lurk a dangerous
twist/ One I would not describe on this tablet/ I'd rather be of my kind/ Than forget to try/ and fight and use my mind/
I'd rather be open and ready to experience life.

Popular Posts