What evil people do

This is what evil people do
They paint there faces and comb and brush their hair. They put on their best face to the public and stare at them in the eye.
They say how hard it is for them and all their struggles in life. While the ones they abuse are left alone. And with nothing but with paper and pen. So they draw and paint and write little stories. And anxiously wait for them. They come in through the door and the confused just normally yell.
They ask a question and it's usually met by something or another or a hanger, a  broom, or belt. They say how they are God fearing and decent and just plain simple folks. But to that person they abuse- it's 
not that simple tho. And it continues as the seasons always do change. What can I say. I guess I am lucky that I have the courage to say: One day a big change will come and this I won't run or cry or hide behind pen and paper. I will simply live my life and control my choices instead of being treated like a disfigured step child.

Popular Posts