Turn it up

Turn it up let the speakers blow
Let the music take you 
Until you lose control

I imagine you have heard of my revenge and mind fux until there is no end and I suppose you flex, and flux, and flummox
For her while I make my way to you 
Can I get a scoop of your indescretion
Can you cover it almond milk 
Can you give me your cream
And take me to new dimensions
Before we get carried away in a big black hurse

I've imagined us together you with your big nose I have seen us wound together so damn fucking close and your curly hair Ive imagined you in your finest wear you can call me a dangerous and crazy while I'm just a flirt but when it's not uncomfortable and the heavens truly know I'd like to get to know you and we shall see where the rest will really go and fit in to place Will we have our picture on the mantle

You can bounce a quarter off my ass but just like any other ass hole I take dollar bills and coins in my slot even credit cards The piggy bank that will not rot or be robbed Have you saved your money for me from your current job Have you figured out your destiny or Have you begun to learn that what will be will be

Rainbow flags and wedding bands and glitter wool silk suits and ties
Ideal husband will you stand for another one to spit in your eyes Only time will tell if you are that type of guy but I'll make my booty drop and my disco stick turn and churn you out but you'll fall in love and you'll be dancing through out the day
And you'll be grateful I turned you this way.

Turn it up. I turned you out.
Let the speakers blow.
Let the music take you 
Until you lose control





Popular Posts