Tired of this thing

I don't have anything to prove
My lipstick is called move
I wear it to perfection 
No one has seen me in it 
But the guys
The girls so ready to be stupid 
'bout this stuff
Some have compliments
But I'm wanting their guy
Bend me over 
Stick me 
Treat me like your wife
I'm the perfect mistress in lipstick
I don't need to wear mascara
Or use an eyelash curler 
I'm tricky that way 
I have lashes 
And I'm circurmsized
I'm bold and I'm trashy 
And other times I feel the light
But that doesn't stop my mind racing 
About your guy
You should no I'm insane in the membrane
I'm one crazy bitchy lady/boy mess
I sleep and I'm lazy 
But I can't get enough of this 
I wear Gucci and Prada, Versace 
And Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga 
Jean Paul Gaultier, and Misonni 
Moschino, Maison Margiela and Valentino
I don't mean to boast but hey
If you can do it so can I 
But I've tired of this thing

Popular Posts