They are not vulgar

There is no question that Pablo Picasso/
Was brilliant/ But so was Marc Chagall/
Two men with different outlooks/ I own up to my own moody lunacy/ But I am not a lunatic/ You'll never believe me/ These two men are so different from Henri Matisse/
Perhaps Piccaso is more real and much more of the man/ Vulgar Mon petit Vulcan/ I'm in a trance of your brilliance/
I'm living in His brilliance/ And your le Star Wars ideology/ I'm living in His brilliance/
What do you want from me/ I'm living in His brilliance/ I'm in a trance/ All the words you speak to me/ I can't live in comics/ And cartoon, café- animé fantasies/ They are not vulgar to me/
You can.....Draw me/ paint me/ Do you really want to make me/ Scold me/ Hold me/ Scurry off/ Ignore me/ Do you really care about us/ You are not vulgar in my eyes/ Do you only care about what's in my thighs/ Do you really care about us? 

Popular Posts