The end is soon to come

Wishing to revive the art scene
Nothing can be colder and loneliness
Settles in 
Who I am and what I have seen
And I stand before you
I only ask if I am worthy
But my soul drew back
Just like a heart attack
Wishing that you and I be holding hands
Wishing that you and I would see 
The madness and bizarre peculiarities
Are talking over the art scene 
And the craft will never be the same
Look at what I've done
A world of no judgement
And the end is soon to come
At High Noon and sunset
The battle has just begun 
The moving sculpture
And the inner workings of man & gun
What will you do
I'm depending on you
This is how the west was won
I could say that can trust me
What I would have done
To prove myself worthy of your love
Gun blazing and Kung Fu moves
I just stick to my pen and pencil
My camera and my paintbrush
The rest has yet to come

Popular Posts