Short Letter

Took my time to write this letter- it's an emote and I have been much more clever.
Been doing fine- Been doing better
I'm so used to random things- it's inevitably wonderful to shed the past for the present and days of the future life.
My feelings have all subsided. And I'm not religious but I'm more spiritual. I believe in light and love and all the works of the holy.
It must be me that I let myself be moved.
I took all my doom and gloom.and had it removed. I'm distant. I'm far removed from the former. I shed the past for the present.
And days of future life. This is a very short letter. I felt so moved. I am on the move.
To feel so much better. To get in my groove. And not in my head. I'm useless that way. I must begin to say. I'm grateful to God for each given day. 

Popular Posts