Pilgrimage

Everyday is a pilgrimage to the higher state of being. You can say what you want to say but you can't beat this feeling. There is nothing above the love of the Lord.
Our Holy savior. My love is your love.
Open the door to your heart. Take a journey with Him. Go on a pilgrimage.
Everyday is a blessing. A gift from God.
And we savor the fruits of our labor. The world doesn't owe us a favor. We must connect to our Lord. He died for our sins.
We owe him that. You done own anything. And that is fact. It is on loan and credit from Him. In life there are no guarantees.
There is so much in this heavenly realm
For you and me. I could say I can repeat,
My life in heaven or come back as a bird.
And Swoop and Shoo be Doo and sing.
But that is blasphemy. I will just go just as I came to from Him. To paradise or hell.
I must prove myself to him. In order for him to believe me. I must give praise to Him and pray to Him and believe that is no more beautiful than the face of our Lord.
The most beautiful masterpiece and work of art that I have found in my eyes. 
He has always been right there with us.
Next to us. Besides us. Holding us in His arms. Without your faith in Him - you are incomplete! I say this respectfully!

Popular Posts