No one is having a little fun

No one is a magi not you or I
Not he or she or to the spree eye
No one is an accident or a bastard
While you haphazardly say
And spray all of your venom
From previous relationships
I can not stand this
You stand for something that is whack
I'll punch you in the face
I dont sucker punch for I what I lack
You know nothing and I know this
You know nothing of my struggle
Or my sacrifice, little spree eye
Don't worry I got you under hypnosis
Don't worry I got you with voodoo
Don't worry I got you under my skin
My chi don't travel to you -the spree eye
I play little bitchy love songs & rock tunes
On my guitara and dance a little samba
I start to drift and I start to sway
All because of you
My chi don't travel to the spree eye 
Romance is busy with an another one
I won't wait till I have a little fun
I will live and I will die 
But my chi won't travel to the spree eye
I won't wait till I have some fun
No one is having a little fun

Popular Posts