Morning to Evening

I'm in different frame of mind
From the morning time
And I've decided to change
My perspective on personal matters
And my I wish I could say my hindsight
Was 20/20 but can't clean it w/sanitizer
My obligation to my personal matters
I must try to come to a resolution
And let go of my adamant animosity
And seek clarity to see all living things
And beings as the best as I can see them
And a part of humanity and beauty
But this is my opinion on how to deal
With things I can't control
And Lord only knows how much will power
I have had to exude to pray and thank 
God and show gratitude to him
And even for the things I can't control
And just like that as the sun rose and set
And the climate changed
The moon is here for another evening
As I lay my head down to sleep
I'll pray and thank God again tomorrow
As I did today and yesterday

Popular Posts