You are not King to me

You can be dressed in Dior
You can rest on Fendi sheets
You lay your head on a pillow of silk
That don't mean very much to me
You are just a silly thing
You will never be my king
You are too self absorbed
You are very weak 
I am very humble but I do have few things
You are a laughing stock
You only count your coins and money
You trade yourself just like a stock 
In a company 
You keep your company with yes men
And servants
You move your little cock
And the rooster is crowing
The bird has flown
There is no sign of maturity
Or of growth
You are a little clown
A wannabe gangster
You fashion yourself as a funky mafia
You are just not that profound
You are just a dish rag of a person
Go scrub yourself with a brillo pad
And wash your ass
You are just someone I cannot stand
I can't fathom why you have success
you only care for yourself
You are not a real man
How does it feel to hear the truth
From a fag
The flag that you thought would fear you
And cower and whimper and be a wimp
And cry and only look for Mr. Right
You are someone I cannot stand
You should know I don't judge you
I am more man than you 
And I say in a satin lace panty
You are delusional
If you think I'll give it up to you
I cannot stand you
You are not a man.

Popular Posts