Windswept

Look into my eyes, my dear and/ Tell me/ /what do you truly see/ It could be good for you/ Tell me what do you truly feel/
Feel my broken black smudged heart /
Throb and pulse in your hands/ Rip it from my chest and ribs/ Like the ocean frim the sand/ Like an earthquake/ We have come/ so close/ To destroy everything/ Nothingness and loneliness/ brings me closer to the entity/ It brings me closer to the energy/ To care for the utterly mad world around me/ God is the light for everyone/ Love lives in us all/ Why can't we be/ Closer like we were once before/ why can't we just be/ freedom is a luxury/ that we dont pay for with measley dollar bills/ even if we were cruely shackled/ to the floor/ we would have/ our free will to change our destiny/ we would be from the slaves we have been/ and march into the kingdom of the light/ we would be presented/ our birthright/ and beyond earthly delights/ The next time you complain about your life/ take yourself a picture/ of what you treasure/ the most/ is it yourself/ or is it the nature/ that your Father has provided/ are you truly misguided/ What do you adore/ Is it your appendage/ or a pearl necklace/ or your hands and your feet/ or is it of a flower/ or a single note/ of sheet music/ that makes you weep/ You may weep and weep/ a little more/ you may even weep for me/ I am windswept across the shore/ I am certainly airborne and melting in the sun/
I am crying and spilling over the earth/ I have loved/ and I am weeping/
You may even weep for your neighbor/ You may even weep for the stranger on the street/ This is only the world around us/ And it should really make you think/ before your next confession of guilt/ It will truly make you weep.


Popular Posts