It's about you!

How are you?
Please, let me try to say!
I hope you feel as great as I do!
I worked through my break.
I made a few cool paintings.
I wrote and I wrote....
I got creative all day! 
And yes, I kinda just talk about 
Whatever comes to me.
But it has been therapeutic for me.
And I only hope it can heal you as well.
And your wounds and your scars 
Vanish some day.
If it does that will be great to me. 
If it doesn't- it's just something to for you to eat.
And snack on.
I'm less full of myself lately.
And I have been in conference. 
With nuns and monks. 
Priests and my family.
I know the world is not about me...
It is about you. I can clearly see.
And how I try to heal your pain.
The world is not about me.
This world doesn't owe you any favors.
In this life there are no guarantees.
I just want to thank you for all 
you've done for me...
It's all about you!
And you will see you will one day be happy.
And that is the best thing.




Popular Posts